- 1 Pork Tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- Salt & Pepper
- Blue Pearl Farm Blueberry Chipotle Barbeque Sauce
- Blueberry Peach Salsa (recipe follows)
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 large peaches, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons seeded and chopped jalapeño
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (approximately 12 sprigs)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon of fresh ground pepper
For the Pork: Heat a gas or charcoal grill until grates are hot. Prepare the pork tenderloin by lightly seasoning with salt and pepper.
Place the tenderloin on the grill and lightly baste with the Blueberry Chipotle Barbeque Sauce. Turn tenderloin on each side every 2-3 minutes for about 16 -18 minutes, basting each time you rotate port. Cook until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees.
Remove from grill and let rest for 7-10 minutes. Slice tenderloin on the diagonal and top with Blueberry Peach Salsa.
For the Blueberry Peach Salsa: In a medium sized bowl, combine blueberries, peaches, onion, jalapeno and cilantro. In a small bowl, whisk lime juice honey, salt and pepper and add to the combined fruit mixture, toss until well coated. Best used immediately but can be made ahead same day and refrigerated.